Forgotten Hope

Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

Antworten
novalis7
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

CologneSky

Beitrag von novalis7 »

FYI - I had a few TKs today due to the antics of CologneSky... (my player name "mobilis_in_mobili"
It was around 4:30-5:00 PM Central time (5/18/2011)on FH2/hslan... and we just got on that map with the harbor/sherman/stug (forgot the name of map).
I got in line for the sherman and several people spawned and went on their way; then along comes colognesky trying to steal.  So what, stealing not against the rules right?  Then he starts standing in front of my sherman to block me - attempt a TK.  I truly accidentally ran over him the first time.  Then I went to battle and he tried to ram me with a jeep or something; I got a team vehicle damage warning; and he kept blocking me.  It became a blur; as I was trying to eliminate the enemy... I remember shooting him once to be done with it - and/or he jumped in the gunner position and started firing all over the sky.  Anyway, I had TKd him to be free of it - you can check the typing log as I asked him to quit 3 times or more.  Then he got a bren carrier and tried to ram me; then pulled out an explosive pak; so I shot him a 3rd or fourth time for hassling - as the enemy was all around with fausts and explosives too.  I don't really see myself as the instigator here - I bet someone will speak on my positive behalf (who was playing).  Anyway - just wanted it on the record before I get a ban attempt.  He said I'd been banned twice already to threaten me - I don't think a permanent ban is in order here.
ajappat
Tripel-As
Tripel-As

Re: CologneSky

Beitrag von ajappat »

I guess we wait CologneSky's story now  :0j:. I think he sometimes checks these forums.

On situations like this, you should take screenshots. If we had screenshots of those moments, we would know exactly what happened. Surely you understand that we can't just ban someone because someone else tells us something about him and this honestly sounds like something worth kick, so we probably won't do anything about it now  :0j:.
CologneSky2
Jungspund
Jungspund

Re: CologneSky

Beitrag von CologneSky2 »

Hi,
just saw this thread. It is soo absurd that I will refrain from an extensive comment.

Just so much: Obviously someone (..) got frightend and thought "offense is the best defense"..
I actually thought of reporting Mobilis, but as the community is shrinking ever more and he - altough playing like a real douche - does normally not harm other players / destroy the gaming experience entirely, I refrained from doing so.

Of course, if admins like to have an extensive report from my side, I am willing to tell the whole story. Or you might check the battlelogs.. ;-)
Antworten