Other games

Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

Antworten
ajappat
Tripel-As
Tripel-As

DayZ - Arma 2 mod

Beitrag von ajappat »

Arma 2 is currently top seller on steam because of this mod and for reason!

Finally a zombie survival game where you actually are surviving, instead of shooting madly at waves of zombies (though it is required sometimes). You spawn on shore of huge 225km2 Chernarus with Makarov, some canned beans, waterbottle and some medical supplies. World is open, go loot some stuff from houses, find better weapons and start becoming more powerfull against zombies.

Being better at slaying zombies won't save you from other player shooting at you though! Roughly half of players are friendly and willing to help out other players, while other half are bandits, people who kill innocent survivors.

This game is just insanely fun and sometimes little scary too.

http://dayzmod.com/

I have played this with my friend for few days now and I already have lived many times longer than average player :P. We have some epic guns and Lada on EU5 server. Repairing that Lada was pain in ass btw  :0j:.

Bild
Bild
Bild

Note that I play with lowest settings  :0d: :0j:. And btw, you are f**ked at night without lightsource. Day-night cycle goes at same time as in real life. Playing after 8pm means darkness  :0f:.
Antworten