Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

Antworten
Catwisel
König
König

Fallout New Vegas

Beitrag von Catwisel »

Spielt das zufällig irgendjemand?

Ich finds so geil das Game, hat zwar im Moment Perfomance Probleme aber ich habe selten ein Game gezockt das so Laune macht wie das  :0f:
Grim
Mitglied
Mitglied

Re: Fallout New Vegas

Beitrag von Grim »

It is ordered and should arrive in the end of this week. But I dont mind because I hope some patches have removed some bugs by then, and some people have made walkthroughts. Because even though I like this game very much I dont want to wander around searching for stuff for hours that was just around the corner :0f:. I do have bought it for the PS3 though  :0b:
:k106:
Catwisel
König
König

Beitrag von Catwisel »

some strange bugs are patched, but in genrally the performance problem at the pc plattform is not solved at the moment.
Hmm..... well i loved to walk around, searching for some stuff or killing some bugs  :0f: like the rad scorpions..... but i noticed there a lot of them around, yesterday i decide to walk through the desert and killing some of them and suddenly a whole horde runs to me and i must trained my running skills..... :0f:
btw. in my opinon its the best rpg on the market... im looking forward to the mmo style of this game...
Zuletzt geändert von Catwisel am 25 Okt 2010, 12:17, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Faust
Foren Gott
Foren Gott

Beitrag von Faust »

i am roaming the goodspring vicinity since the very early friday morning hours when steam activation was possible. i loved fallout3, and new vegas seems like a very good sequal.
Was kümmern den Wolf die Flöhe!
Faust
Foren Gott
Foren Gott

Beitrag von Faust »

for those who want a bit more info about the game:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Fallout:_New_Vegas

actually it doesnt contain that much info up to now, but it is getting more day by day.
Faust
Foren Gott
Foren Gott

Beitrag von Faust »

one further advice:

choose your skillpoints and perks very carefully, because compared to fallout 3, where you could easily max almost all stats, skillpoints have been reduced overall, and the amount of skillpointbooks is only a fifth (50 compared to 250 in FO3). also the number of perks has been reduced because you only get one every two levels.
Grim
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitrag von Grim »

But there will probably be more points to get with Addons, like there was in Fallout 3?
:k106:
hslan.Bomben-Johnny
hslan
hslan

Beitrag von hslan.Bomben-Johnny »

cool is des schon draußen :0l:
Bild
Antworten