Re: Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

Beitrag von $kinny Norri$ »

Will RO kill FH ?
VollFieses_Frettchen
Eroberer
Eroberer

Beitrag von VollFieses_Frettchen »

RO 2 ist jetzt freigeschaltet, lädt sich aber jetzt ein weiteres Monster-Update herunter... :0j:
[7th-Cav]Priest
Eroberer
Eroberer

Beitrag von [7th-Cav]Priest »

Year that whas anoying i whas so ready at 20:00 to play then the 2 houer extra wait, then at 22:00 they put another 2 houers on the release and ontop a 2,6 Gigabyte patch, well I checked this morning and my pc whas done now and the game is actually released now! so im looking forward to comming home from work todat ;-) then we can finaly play.

But then again if the 4 houers extra time and the neew 2 gig patch whas to fix somthing vital i dont mind to be honest atleast tripwire comes from a mod community and are known too actually patch and suport there games. :-)

Btw i have newer trusted the steam release counter only the date you can usaly trust but ones the day arrives it is wery rare thet the game gets released at the specific time. I remember it with BFBC2 and Dead Space 2.
Catwisel
König
König

Beitrag von Catwisel »

[quote="hslan.$kinny Norri$"]
Will RO kill FH ?
[/quote]

Well this is a difficult question, but for me i can answer it with yes.

Since RO:HoS was playable for me, i doesnt play fh2 anymore. I only look from time to time in the bf2cc to administrate our fh2 server.

But in generally i think fh2 will survive the release of this game, because Ro:HoS is addressed to a special type of gamers.
Catwisel
König
König

Beitrag von Catwisel »

btw. it would be nice, to play the game with some of you experienced fh2 players  :0f:

PM me then i can add you to my friendslist or you can add me to ur friendslist in steam.
[7th-Cav]Priest
Eroberer
Eroberer

Well i am in love i love the game, and i have yet to encounter any major or real issues.
i played like 3 houers yeasterday evening with a couple from the FH2 testing team.

The game wount replace FH2 for me newer ever for meny reasons. One cut be that RO2 is more or less inf, more serius and FH2 have all the armys theatres of war equipment planes tanks etc. i wount go into to mutch details but for the first time i really love 2 games and have a hard time to decide what to play in the evenings ;-P

I have yet to figure out tanking for real i tryied it breafely but got killed quites easy because i cut not see anything ;-)
And i have also not tryied commander role.
[7th-Cav]Priest
Eroberer
Eroberer

Patch out!!

I have to say i am impressed, but again tripwire are known to suport there community.
Either way all you have to doo is restart Steam and the patch is downloadet/installed automatically.
se patch notes below:-)

A required update for Red Orchestra 2 has just been released. Servers must update to maintain compatibility with clients. To recap what is included in this update:

Update includes:

- fixing the day 1 unlocks not working (Note: there still appears to be some cases where unlocks do not appear, but the major reason for them not working has been fixed. We'll continue working on the other issues with the unlocks and get that out asap).
- Improved framerate hitching/dropping when artillery explodes
- spawn menu looping bug
- various crash fixes
- decreased AI MG accuracy for vehicle AI
- Added a system so outdated servers should no longer show in the server browser (so make sure and update so people can find your servers)

Additionally, we've received word that PBBans streaming is now available for Red Orchestra 2. Head on over to the PBBans website for more information:
Tiny
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitrag von Tiny »

Game is pretty ace. It can really get your heartrate to go up.

But I have died lots of noob deaths  :0d: but I probably deserved it  :0h:
Tiny
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitrag von Tiny »

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59582 ... 0DFB4DB07/

:0h:

Tank ownage on Pavlovs house  :0f: Those poorly trained soviet tankers couldn't stop me  :0n:
Zuletzt geändert von Tiny am 16 Sep 2011, 23:09, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Antworten