Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

Other games

Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

Catwisel
König
König

Re: Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

Beitrag von Catwisel »

Well that feature lists sounds very good to me, i hope they can implement the features in that way.

Anyway i will going to buy this game, when they released it  :0f:
magnus
Haudegen
Haudegen

Beitrag von magnus »

First thing what I am gonna do is take a sniper and kill Moose with it  :0f:.
M00SE
Tripel-As
Tripel-As

Beitrag von M00SE »

[quote="hslan.magnus"]
First thing what I am gonna do is take a sniper and kill Moose with it  :0f:.
[/quote]

by the time RO comes you won't have any brain power left and will be unable to even use a bayonet let alone the sniper rifle, it will have all been sucked out by WoT  :0f:
magnus
Haudegen
Haudegen

Beitrag von magnus »

We will rename WoT into World of Tits just so you can enjoy it too Moose :0f:.
M00SE
Tripel-As
Tripel-As

Beitrag von M00SE »

Send me some samples and I will suck on them and let you know what I think afterwards  :0b:
pureperversions
Tripel-As
Tripel-As

Beitrag von pureperversions »

i would becarefull about whos they send moose you may end up with beavers in ya mouth, i will deffintly play it when it comes out, i got the ro games but never seen to get around to playing it
M00SE
Tripel-As
Tripel-As

Beitrag von M00SE »

yeah, that would be my luck, hairy beaver tits for breakfast, mind you, it would be an improvement on what i have been getting lately...... :0d:

As for RO i think anyone who bought the game now to play would find more criticism than praise for the it, but that would be due to its age and playability factor.

I have had few hours on it in the last week and i,m finding it hard to get used to again. The player model takes ages to go from prone to upright and i keep getting shot while doing so. I am just so used to the faster action of FH2 these days, but 3 years ago RO was the first shooter i ever played and it felt the norm.

I reckon the new version will be good in most ways like graphics/immersion etc, but the game play remains to be seen.
magnus
Haudegen
Haudegen

Beitrag von magnus »

http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbt ... ost3260909

30min interview with the developer of tripwire who shows more ingame footage incl. the new commander interface.
Zuletzt geändert von magnus am 01 Okt 2010, 13:50, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
M00SE
Tripel-As
Tripel-As

Beitrag von M00SE »

It looks pretty good to me, player models look terrible though I must say. I would have thought that they could make them look a bit more realistic in their movements and running etc, but the key thing will be game play which does look like it has some nice features added.

One thing I will say for Tripwire is they are committed to giving gamers what they want and are far more committed to the gaming community than most of the cash hungry developers out there. Good luck to them I say.

Roll on 2011........
magnus
Haudegen
Haudegen

Beitrag von magnus »

Yesterday the 'In Country' mod released an 'Environment & Weapon' teaser trailer.

I have to say it looks amazing and I can't wait till they release it, although that can take a while.

In Country: Vietnam - Environment & Weapon Teaser Trailer
M00SE
Tripel-As
Tripel-As

Beitrag von M00SE »

it looks pretty, thats for sure.

I am more interested in the mods that will come out than RO2 itself, i have a strong feeling that the gameplay will mirror RO1 and become boring fairly soon...

we shall see..
Catwisel
König
König

Beitrag von Catwisel »

[quote="M00SE"]
become boring fairly soon...
[/quote]

I don't hope so.........
ike

Beitrag von ike »

[quote="hslan.magnus"]
Yesterday the 'In Country' mod released an 'Environment & Weapon' teaser trailer.

I have to say it looks amazing and I can't wait till they release it, although that can take a while.

In Country: Vietnam - Environment & Weapon Teaser Trailer

[/quote]

yea, i checked moddb for vietnam mods and i also found it yesterday.
Catwisel
König
König

Beitrag von Catwisel »

SHELL SHOCKER: Why Red Orchestra 2 will beat Call of Duty: Black Ops
source: http://www.heroesofstalingrad.com/

Lol...... whats for a self confident announcement.......
magnus
Haudegen
Haudegen

Beitrag von magnus »

Well it's not Tripwire that made that statement but the reviewing site/magazine "PC gamer".
Originally Posted by [TW]Wilsonam View Post
Ok, lets take a big bite of realism here (pun unintended, obviously).

Evan and the crew at PC Gamer are throwing out the byeline that "RO2 will beat CODBLOPS". I doubt they mean that we will outsell Blops. Firstly, we aren't building for console yet (might do one day, but that is another matter - and it would be a port FROM PC). Secondly, our marketing budget is a tad smaller than theirs - so we simply don't have the reach of an EA, Activision or anyone of that scale. Much as we'd like to sell 5.6m units in a week - I doubt it will happen!

So, what do they mean by "beat"? They, IMHO, mean that it will be a much better PC shooter. We won't be taking them on head-to-head in single-player. They have spent 10s of millions building a massive SP "experience".

So we're going to go back to good old PC-centric values. Really great multi-player, of course. Single player that is fun, can be replayed genuinely, but without huge cinematics eating up half the play time.

And don't get me wrong - the CoD series has phenomenal production values. They damn well should, given how much money they spend. Me, I've got tired of them. Shame, cos I actually do like a really great single player. The original MoH got me into this mess in the first place

Time will tell...
Antworten