Men of war

Other games

Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

Tulit
Foren Gott
Foren Gott

Men of war

Beitrag von Tulit »

Wer kennt noch Soldiers Heroes of WW2 und den Nachfolger Faces of war dessen Nachfolger :0f: kommt jetzt. Seht selbst

http://http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/men-of-war

http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/games/men-of-war.html

http://bestway.com.ua/
[align=center]Bild[/align]
M00SE
Tripel-As
Tripel-As

Re: Men of war

Beitrag von M00SE »

Sorry for the english guys but I just thought I`d mention MenofWar.

I got it on saturday and have been playing MP since then. I am really enjoying it and as I get more used to the controls the game is growing on me even more.

The grapichs, animations, physics and sounds are awesome and the detail of the of the troops and the enviroment is out of this world.

Gameplay wise its very similar to CoH but without  the base building aspect, grapically its better and far more realistic to play. If you send a sqaud into a heavily defended area they will be wiped out in seconds rather than the unrealistic battels of CoH. The best aspect is the direct control availabe for each unit, this enables you to to really take control of a situation and help your troops to win the battle. Its most helpfull for the armour as you can sit far back from the front line and take aimed shots for more precsion killing or giving surpressive fire etc.

There is 6 modes in MP play, each offering a different type of battle situation. I`m finding the combat mode the best fun to play as each side starts with a small sqaud and as you make kills you build up points to buy more units. There is no flag  to capture in this mode, its just an open battlefield and it does take tactics and combined arms actions to get control of it.
Some of the other modes are fun also so this should have something fo most players to enjoy. I do think though the inclusion of the big caliber artillery guns and the IS3 tank can make some MP battles feel a little like CoH towards the end of the maps when they appear on the battlefield. All in all though with the different game modes and server settings available you can adjust the game to your particular type of battle.

There is a fair amount of micromanaging to be done and its hard to do it all in the middle of a firefight, but after a while it does become a bit easier to get to grips with, and with the help of hotkeys it does become easier to control everything eventually.

Anyone who likes or liked the idea of CoH will love this game so don`t overlook it guys, you won`t be dissapointed when you get it.

A couple of the TDP and OST guys have got the game now so anytime someone fanices a game drop me a PM

Cheers guys.
DesertRat40-45
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitrag von DesertRat40-45 »

Well, as i look at the game, it looks nice, but i ve tried SP demo and i got a bit dissapointed (one single russian KV tank is destroying like 100 trucks and killling 2 divisions of axis  :0g:) But i hope that they will relase some MP demo so we can try.

Btw, also dialouges and voices are a bit wierd, but still i hope to see some MP demo.

Greets
Hanseat
Haudegen
Haudegen

Beitrag von Hanseat »

As to the reality of the KV: I remember reading in a book just a few months ago a report of the first weeks of Barbarossa, when in fact a single KV blocked a whole brigade of Pz3. Later, another report described a KV that ran out of ammo and fuel, but the russian squad still in place, so 6 Pz3 lined up behind it a few meters and started hitting. It did not do much damage, but finally, the russian tank squad surrendered. Not to make this helpful for the game, but just a reminder that the KV was extremely powerful at the beginning of Barbarossa.
Best regards,
Hanseat
___
Wenn die Mehrheit meiner Meinung ist, weiß ich, daß ich falsch liegen muß.
- Oscar Wilde -
Bang0o
Doppel-As
Doppel-As

Beitrag von Bang0o »

Die Men of War Assault Squad Open Beta (kostenlos) ist ja seit geraumer Zeit draussen. Wer diese mal antesten will und mit Teamwork spielen will, der kommt um das Event heut Abend bei FHT nicht herum:
http://www.forgottenhonor.com/modules.p ... ic&t=38336
totaler_humbug
Kaiser
Kaiser

Beitrag von totaler_humbug »

Joa, ich wäre dabei, leider heute auf einem Geburtstag.
Bild
Bild
Bang0o
Doppel-As
Doppel-As

Beitrag von Bang0o »

Bild
Catwisel
König
König

Beitrag von Catwisel »

So habe die Beta auch mal angespielt und ich muss sagen, das Game macht eine Menge Fun  :0f:
Catwisel
König
König

Beitrag von Catwisel »

Soo  :0f:

Men of War Assault Squad ist draußen und falls das einer von euch zockt, ich bin dort als evilWiesel unterwegs  :0f:
Bang0o
Doppel-As
Doppel-As

Beitrag von Bang0o »

ich heisse dort Verrueckter_Mongo  :0f:
Mezzo
Haudegen
Haudegen

Beitrag von Mezzo »

Habe euch beide mal in die Freunde Liste aufgenommen.
Bin mir jetzt gar nicht sicher welche Name Ich im Spiel habe. :0g: :schaem:  Entweder den Gamspy Name Mezzo673 oder halt den Name
den ich für Multiplayer Spiele angegeben habe: Mezzo
Mezzo

:smilie429:
Bang0o
Doppel-As
Doppel-As

Beitrag von Bang0o »

dein gamespy name. also Mezzo673
Tiny
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitrag von Tiny »

BrutalTiny is my Gamespy name .......... I think...

Geiles Spiel  :0f:
Catwisel
König
König

Beitrag von Catwisel »

Jo in Sachen RTS und WW2 Setting ist meiner Meinung nach das Spiel im Moment das Maß aller Dinge.

:0f:

Ähm Leute leider ist das Multiplyer Interface nicht wirklich benutzerfreundlich, d.h. wenn eure Namen nicht bis auf den letzten Buchstaben stimmen, wird das mit dem adden nichts  :0k:
Catwisel
König
König

Re: Men of war | Assault Squad

Beitrag von Catwisel »

Also in letzter Zeit zocke ich nur das Game, ist einfach geil  :0f: auch dieser Frontlines Modus ist eine coole Sache  :0f: leider krankt es an den übliche Verdächtigen, Ragequitter.... :0j:

Man man ich habe schon so oft erlebt das ein Spiel noch gekippt wurde, aber nein ......verliert einer seinen Tiger oder KV2 oder IS3, heulen sie erst rum wie das sein kann und quitten dann das Game.... da krieg isch plack.....

Ich versuche euch mal zu adden, vielleicht könne wir dann mal ein gepflegtes Multiplayer Game zocken  :0f:
Ich fasse mal kurz zusammen:
InGame Nick:
  • Mezzo673
  • Verrueckter_Mongo
  • BrutalTiny
Wenn Ihr wollt könnt Ihr mich auch bei Steam als Freund adden, Name ist: BloodyWiesel
Antworten