Forgotten Hope

Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

Antworten
Curst[.se]
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
BF1942 free on Origin

Beitrag von Curst[.se] »

Now that Battlefield 1942 is free on Origin is there any interest among the FH2-players to dust off FH1 once in a while?
mono
Routinier
Routinier

Re: BF1942 free on Origin

Beitrag von mono »

I heard that the FH1 guys are working on making the mod Origin compatible.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
Curst[.se]
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von Curst[.se] »

Thats nice. :)

I managed to install it by manually extracting the archives and moving it to the proper folder.
dead_man1876
Eroberer
Eroberer

Beitrag von dead_man1876 »

I have the anthology twice and i would rather buy a third one instead of installing origin in order to get the free game. I don't use steam either. Imo Steam and Origin steal the freedom of the gamers to play when and where they like (online/offline/LAN) and the freedom to trade or exchange the games and these tools spy on the gamers to learn their gaming behavior.

I grew up with games traded on floppies in the schoolyard and I prefer to give up a certain gaming experience rather than the freedom to play without the permission of a greedy company.

I bought BF42 and Vietnam twice and BF2 even three times, not 2nd-hand but new. Is this not enough to allow me to play with friends whenever I like? It doesn't seem so. I don't need an account server - this is greedy bs EA! I don't need stats, this is a lock-in bs, which adds nothing to the gaming experience, but make it worse due to stats wh***s.
Zuletzt geändert von dead_man1876 am 19 Jan 2013, 18:22, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Antworten