Dateianhänge
forgottenhope2 2012-03-17 06-12-50-17.jpg
forgottenhope2 2012-03-17 06-12-13-18.jpg
CologneSky2
Jungspund
Jungspund

Re: CologneSky attack uncaps

Beitrag von CologneSky2 »

Just saw this and thought it was appropriate to reply.

Yes, I did kill you with the sniper and you were in uncap. So technically I was doing wrong.
The situation, however, was as following. I was laying mines at the pathway leading from your base to to Widerstand56. I did not enter ABC line.

The "frontline" was very close to your base and most of our (German inf) was at perimeter around ABC line, because brits were playing a bad/defensive round.

While laying the mines, I was being shot at from inf at your main. So I fired back and also killed you, Toshiaki.

So while I technicaly broke the rules and I formally apologize, I might have an "excuse.."

Cheers!

Oh and on a final note: No one complained in in-game chat. You - Toshiaki - did not say anything either. Going directly to the Server boards appears to be a bit steep in my opinion. We could have clarified the problem on the server.
dead_man1876
Eroberer
Eroberer

Beitrag von dead_man1876 »

There is no fair play in going as close to enemy main as possible and shooting the people there, no matter what the rules or excuses are.
Harmonikater
Jungspund
Jungspund

Beitrag von Harmonikater »

the same thing has happened to me quite often as well,
should suggest to the devs that they place the commanders desk such that it is not possible to shoot commander from behind abc line...
especially when they cant get out of bases, allies really need that commander arty!
ike

Beitrag von ike »

Anyone remembering Battle of Brest yesterday nights ? For 15 Minutes there were no way out for US ^^ every one was shooting into the ABC Line...After we breakthrough that shi..t, we´ve taken almost every flag^^ Really good fight.
$kinny Norri$
Routinier
Routinier

Beitrag von $kinny Norri$ »

yeah, that was great fighting after damn of a tough start

and as you said ike a good example for situations, when the ABC-Rule needs some tact to be in use ... those who got over the top accepted it after warning and in the end it was a very special round and great fun ... never give up!

But it is like: no rule without exception - Uncap-Shooting is a reason to play alone with the bots for those who don't accept ...
Antworten