Forgotten Hope

Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

Antworten
dead_man1876
Eroberer
Eroberer

Uncapturable Flags

Beitrag von dead_man1876 »

1st Situation: Team 1 members are attacking a capturable flag A. Because other flags get captured by Team 2 flag A becomes uncapturable.
What should the members of Team 1 attacking flag A do?
Are they allowed to continue the attack?
Are they allowed to try to get in the flag zone?
If already in flag zone but not greying, what should they do?
If in flag zone and greying, I assume they can proceed with greying, but what should they do afterwards?

2nd Situation: Team 1 members arrive at an uncapturable flag and are running for a place to hide and return fire and if attacked and then start attacking the spawn points or the flag. Or they are just camping spawn points. When told to leave there are two excuses often heard:
- We were here before the flag got captured. Then I would ask why didn't they try to avoid the capture (any flag but special case: blue flags) and why did they wait so long until it got even uncapturable (Example: Navy HQ on Brest). Is this OK?
- We are just preparing to attack as soon as it gets capturable. Then I wonder if they eventually are arrogant or ready to wait forever or exploiting the rules. Is this OK?

Please tell me how team members of both teams are supposed to behave in these situations.
totaler_humbug
Kaiser
Kaiser
Re: Uncapturable Flags

Beitrag von totaler_humbug »

You are allowed to attack ALL flags at any time of the game. The exeptions are flags and spawns, which will never under any circumstance be capturable.

Example: As German you can attack any allied flag on Fall of Tobruk or Bastogne at any time. On the other hand you are not allowed to attack the forward spawn, the mainbase and the airfield on Marethline, if you are german.

The exeption are planes, of course.
Bild
Bild
Antworten