Forgotten Hope

Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

Antworten
Kingtiger
Kaiser
Kaiser
Mobilis_in_Mobili

Beitrag von Kingtiger »

Attack of uncap on Tobruk. Warned him 3 times. Right after spawning at main he killed players. Since I can't kick him he kept going until the end of the round  :0a:
Wer andern eine Bratwurst braet der braucht ein Bratwurst Bratgeraet.
ajappat
Tripel-As
Tripel-As

Re: Mobilis_in_Mobili

Beitrag von ajappat »

I was on same team and after pure warned him, he left german base.
Kingtiger
Kaiser
Kaiser

Beitrag von Kingtiger »

He came back. Until I switched the team at the end of the round.

He knows the rules and does it anyways. He is known for his actions already and insulting me doesn't make it any better either.

http://www.hslan.de/smf/http://hslan.de ... 8#msg76938
Zuletzt geändert von Kingtiger am 05 Feb 2012, 23:38, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
dead_man1876
Eroberer
Eroberer

Beitrag von dead_man1876 »

Is there evidence about it?
Are you talking about main base or uncapturable flags?
Are you talking about main base or base outskirts?
The link you posted is about another rule.
It can happen to start an attack on an capturable flag which then becomes uncapturable. This does not mean that it was intended to attack an uncapturable flag. If you are talking about Fall of Tobruk, there it happens quite often. Also because the Axis often prepares attacks on uncapturable flags before they get capturable, relying on their comrades to capture the flag needed to green it and so to get an advantage over the Brits who are trying to use anybody to defend the capturable flags just to see after failing to defend that they can't even spawn at the flags which were uncapturable because they are greyed faster than the spawn delay as soon as they become capturable. Is this fair?
I don't say that your team did it but I've seen other times the Axis team camping the Admiralty House flag long before it got capturable in order to distact the Brits and hinder them to counter-attack.
As about Siege of Tobruk, the distance between the flags is so big that it is possible to start a counter-attack on a flag which gets uncapturable when you arrive at it.

However you decide, please don't ban him forever.
Zuletzt geändert von dead_man1876 am 06 Feb 2012, 11:18, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Kingtiger
Kaiser
Kaiser

Beitrag von Kingtiger »

He attacked uncap main base. Yes there is evidence, the logs show his attitude and the times he got warned.
I do not want him to get banned for ever, but next time he will get a temp. time out.
novalis7
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von novalis7 »

It's funny that you say I attacked uncap; as guys fire into ABC/tank spawn of allied Eppeldorf all the time; but everyone says it's OK on hslan (take yesterday or Wednesday for instance when the exavs guys kept doing it).  Needless to say, I did leave spawn when told to in this older case.  I need to read up on the true boundary of uncaps; as I'm personally tired of folks like the Exavs squad firing into ABC Line (they also did today on Operation Goodwood).
GN_Angrybeaver
Haudegen
Haudegen

Beitrag von GN_Angrybeaver »

thursday he behaved like a focking douche and he was one second away from beeing kicked because of his childish behaviour.
he teased the exvas guys for using german tanks and ranted like a small child in the chat the whole round
give him a break,maybe he grows some brains
GN_Angrybeaver
Haudegen
Haudegen

Beitrag von GN_Angrybeaver »

[quote="novalis7"]
It's funny that you say I attacked uncap; as guys fire into ABC/tank spawn of allied Eppeldorf all the time; but everyone says it's OK on hslan (take yesterday or Wednesday for instance when the exavs guys kept doing it).  Needless to say, I did leave spawn when told to in this older case.  I need to read up on the true boundary of uncaps; as I'm personally tired of folks like the Exavs squad firing into ABC Line (they also did today on Operation Goodwood).
[/quote]

abc line is there to prevent people to enter  the area.
not to prevent them from shoting in there.
as far as i remember its an offical statement by the fh2-devs and if there is a chance
to take advantage of people spawning behind the abc its a flaw in mapdesign.
we cant make rules for every single map.
Antworten