Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

Antworten
DITTERgtx
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

NEED MORE ADMINS!!!! (i think)

Beitrag von DITTERgtx »

HI ALL!!!!
wel mi name is DITTER im a player at your comunity, id like thsi server a lot.
wel but theres a few big problems whit NEW players.

here is the thing: i atach some screenshoots were you can see what wrong first: we have this player "MordinSolus" he says that theres a line for vehicles (i check the rules and cant see it) so he kill every one who grap a vehicle instead of him. well this hapen every time in this map, so he kill so many players that the server kick him. then he reconnect an continuous to TK.  this was only on this map , then he just quit and start to behive.

then is this other player Oneill1995 he just team kill for fun put a bomb here there etc. and laught of the palyer he tk. but this player never quit bad beheiver, and he start to mock of me saying he has more points, how meny times i died in every map, etc is more complex than i explain but si just a general idea.

and there wa this player "evilpony" he just tkme we i was going out the main in the panther whit the panzerfaust. whit no reason. but i never hear enathing else of him.

an for the las one. who make me do this post, as you can see in pics. in the map Mareth Line there was a LOTS palyers who kill heach other for airplanes, put mines and even one of them grap teh tiger and dont let the player who grap the stuka take of.

well that all for today.. haha
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH "i dont speak god english"

so the important thing to know is that we need more admins you should hire admins. only for kick for a minutes players who ruin the game. in fact i dont say this palyers should be ban, but when they missbehive someone should put a "corrective kick" so they understeand. well thansk  for all
Dateianhänge
screen014.jpg
screen008.jpg
screen003.jpg
screen002.jpg
screen001.jpg
screen000.jpg
Kölsch
Foren Gott
Foren Gott

Re: NEED MORE ADMINS!!!! (i think)

Beitrag von Kölsch »

Thx for youre reporting DITTER.
We keep an eye of this guys.
Greez Koelschi
Bild
DITTERgtx
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von DITTERgtx »

hi MR. Kölsch

i want to clear t}somethingl. im not reporting players. becouse i now that maybe they make a a mistake. and now they understand.

the problem is when they dont want to play by the rules. and there we need admins to give them a corretive.

so want i wnat to say in this post if you cna hire more admins. becouse in hte ahours y play NEVER are admins.
and theres a lots of good players who can fill the admin place.

thansk se ya
DITTERgtx
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von DITTERgtx »

i forgot thsi screenshot
Dateianhänge
screen015_resize.png
Tulit
Foren Gott
Foren Gott

Beitrag von Tulit »

Where do you come from Ditter?
[align=center]Bild[/align]
$kinny Norri$
Routinier
Routinier

Beitrag von $kinny Norri$ »

Nu ist der 16.10. und ich bin immer noch offline im neuen Haus, aber wir haben Festnetz-Telefon seit 5 Tagen  :0f: Willkommen im frühen 20. Jahrhundert !

Telekotz am 13.09.: "Das dürften wir in 6 bis 8 Werktagen alles hinkriegen" ... grrrrr

Ein alter Stick (den ich gerade benutze) reißts halt auch nicht ....

ABER sollte ich irgendwann wieder online sein, könnt ihr für die Zeit ab 22 Uhr wieder regelmäßig-unregelmäßig mit mir zum ein bissel aufpassen (und ZOCKEN .... *ENTZUGSERSCHEINUNGEN*) rechnen ....
DITTERgtx
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von DITTERgtx »

HI. im from argentina.

southamerica.
sorry i only speak spanish and bad english  :0f:

its nice to meet you all se ya
novalis7
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von novalis7 »

I myself have TKd on this server because of vehicle/equipment thieves.  However; I realized that waiting in line was not a mandatory rule on this server; and am paying a two week penalty as a result.  While the TK I'll agree was wrong; people should really quit taking vehicles and other assets that someone else is already waiting for.  On servers were the rule of not stealing is enforced; I typically see much less anger and retaliation for these kinds of things; because the rule of law keeps the theft occurrences down.  What is it that makes someone think to themselves that it's OK to steal, but yet all of the other rules are so important (like not attacking a mainbase, etc)... "hmm - I see that guy is already waiting for the vehicle; I know a quicker way to get it - I will cut in line and take it myself"
Bulwey
Foren Gott
Foren Gott

Beitrag von Bulwey »

Novalis, I think we got your point meanwhile. Thank you for sharing your side of the story.
DITTERgtx
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von DITTERgtx »

the big problem heres is that no one have his name on a vehicle...
so no line rule is in this server, i fact. i think line is really not a good rule. when im playing and i see a player is using the stuka (for an example) and is doing  a great job. i personally never take him the stuka. becouse his using it before and is using it good. thats for me is, a really respect.
of course as i said before no vehicle have owner. but i really hate when someone take a vehicle form someone who using ti from a long time and doing a great job. so how can know if the palyer how using a vehicle is using it good. just check. and youll see.
well me personally when someone "stole" a vehicle from me it doesent bother me at all. in fack if y get a vehicle and make a mess. i dont usit anymore. and leave it to someone else. thats respect. i think.

for me i think team killing on porpouse is really anoying and i hate it. if you dont grab a vehicle sorry for you (someone, not anyone specified)

i have a high ping. from 250 to 300, and always use a vehicle (tanks almost every time) becouse is raelly hard to play as infantry for me.

and the worst of all. are this palyer who really dont respects others and make fun of him team killing etc. thats wy i we need more atmins, not for bann players. but just for kick them for a minutes. so they cvan understend.

well thats all se ya
Antworten