Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

Antworten
IrishReloaded
Jungspund
Jungspund

Maplist & Admins

Beitrag von IrishReloaded »

Hello everybody.
In the last time the server is not as populated as it should be.
I think one reason is the maplist and the missing of admins.
Lets first talk about the maplist.
Imo its too long, featirng too many maps that are not populated enough to be inside.
According to this pool http://fhpubforum.warumdarum.de/http:// ... ic.php?t=0 I think maps like Barida, Tunis, Mersa Matruh Sfakia Mareth line, all maps with 1-3 votes should not be in any longer.
In addition I want to mention that the maps should be better mixed- Africa- Normandy- Bulge, but what is also very important is, that the same team does not attack 3 maps in a row. Please look that its always attack / defence, and tank map / infanty map. This is the key for a good / better circle.

2nd part:
In last times I just see the same admins online, like catwiesel, who regulary asks over BF2CC if everything is ok. I would like to see more admins online, that could take actions againts troublemakers ect. Not sure if the autokick is active? Please check this.

Thanks, hope to see more hslans playing FH again !
Gubaru.jp
Doppel-As
Doppel-As

Re: Maplist & Admins

Beitrag von Gubaru.jp »

Hi Irish,

I partly agree with your suggestions:

It makes sense to alternate attack/defense, tanks/infantry maps.
HOWEVER
I have never played a map where someone doesn't complain or say "I hate this map". To quote Inspector Callahan (sorry for the dirty language, but he has a point) "opinions are like rectal, everybody's got one."

In addition to that, the awards system has specific medals tied to X number of victories on different maps, and it wouldn't make any sense if we never got to play them.

My personal conclusion is, we should get the opportunity to play on all maps, whether people like it or not, since an overall consensus is virtually impossible.
Does that make sense to you?

Gub

ps: regarding admins, I also noticed that they are not there very often. But then, @holes still know that they can get banned thanks to the feedback on the forum.
Bild
IrishReloaded
Jungspund
Jungspund

Beitrag von IrishReloaded »

But a bad desert map in the evening is killed the server. Bulge map 64 ppl, next map Mersa MAtruh 40 ppl and more leaving during the round.

Maybe the maplist can be made shorter, according to the votes at mainforum, and some maps can be replaced everyweek with others.
So we have the best maps as regulars in the circle, and some that are not that popular are changed out once a week or so
DITTERgtx
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von DITTERgtx »

hi im DITTER

i can say that we need in the server admins. we i play whit others players theres never admins, and theres a lots of new player that like the tk's but i mean a LOT.
and not have any respect for other players.

i mean. for example when you get on an airlpane they shoot you so your got smoke and you hace to land to fix it again and like this all the game.

and thers just others example but i can remember now.

so we need more admins, theres a LOT of good players that i think are gonna be  good admins.

oks thats all. good nights good fights seya
GN_Angrybeaver
Haudegen
Haudegen

Beitrag von GN_Angrybeaver »

if you people are willing to pay me 4500€ a month i will be happy to quit my job
and be admin 24/7.
Otherwise we are trying our best to keep the server clean.Everyone here has a Life
and not the time to be there all the time.Use the Forum if you have trouble and no Admin is
on and we will deal with the morons.
i know its frustrating sometimes....but there were always retards since the first release and there will always be retards.
Its not that easy to just give some players admin-rights. this will end in chaos too.
hslan.StierMichl
hslan
hslan

Beitrag von hslan.StierMichl »

[quote="DITTERgtx"]
hi im DITTER
i can say that we need in the server admins. we i play whit others players theres never admins, and theres a lots of new player that like the tk's but i mean a LOT.
and not have any respect for other players.
i mean. for example when you get on an airlpane they shoot you so your got smoke and you hace to land to fix it again and like this all the game.
and thers just others example but i can remember now.
so we need more admins, theres a LOT of good players that i think are gonna be  good admins.
oks thats all. good nights good fights seya
[/quote]

Wenn ich diesen Post richtig verstehe, ist er der Meinung es müssen mehr Admins her.

OK,  Willkommen DITTERgtx, tritt bei uns ein, bestehe die Aufnahmezeit, zahle Beitrag und du bis ADMIN mit dem neuen Namen:  (hslan).DITTERgtx :0f: :0f:

P.S. Falls er es nicht versteht kann ja einer transleiten  :0c:
Mit Napalm kannst du keinen Waldbrand löschen
novalis7
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von novalis7 »

[quote="IrishReloaded"]

2nd part:
In last times I just see the same admins online, like catwiesel, who regulary asks over BF2CC if everything is ok. I would like to see more admins online, that could take actions againts troublemakers ect. Not sure if the autokick is active? Please check this.

Thanks, hope to see more hslans playing FH again !
[/quote]

3rd Part: I know it's not a server rule; but people should respect other who are already waiting in line for a vehicle.  Even though you might be a good player and know how to take something faster than someone who is waiting; you should show respect... wait your turn... and give others a chance.  It's not like only you can save the game; it is a team effort.
Antworten