Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

$kinny Norri$
Routinier
Routinier

the FH Server

Beitrag von $kinny Norri$ »

Hello Gentlemen,

in the last weeks I recognized an evolution I do not really like

1) the hslan FHserver is crowded with 7 vs 8 in primetime (from 8:00 cet plus 6 hrs)
2) many of the good ol' boys - not the banned guys - gather on 762 (plus boogiewoogie)

We had it right THAT that night again, and feeling the need to do some gaming right after midnight I found myself on 762 ... the good thing is: we had some great action there (thx Cymro, Ultimatium and the others) ... the bad thing is: we even talked about "what the the hack are we doing here?" (with boogiewoogie - my opinion)

What's the conclusion of that? Dunno  :0f: But as an old friend of hslan I think that's wrong ... let's think about it!
M00SE
Tripel-As
Tripel-As

Re: the FH Server

Beitrag von M00SE »

it is sad Skinny.. very sad  :0d:
Corvax
Routinier
Routinier

Beitrag von Corvax »

Well, it takes a few guys online to fill the server :( Some people would have to sit there all the time to attract other players .. Next time just join 762 and write something like "Hey, lets all go to hslan !" in the chat :p

I for myself have nearly no time at all to play at the moment. New GF, loooaaads of stuff to do for school, work stuff .. Im happy if i can get like half an hour free time a day where i can do other stuff .. And mostly its not really worth joining the fh server, opening a squad and playing for like 20-30 minutes :(
Bulwey
Foren Gott
Foren Gott

Beitrag von Bulwey »

Thanks to bring this up, Skinny. From experience we know that there is a critical mass of 20-25 players & a prominent map to fill a server. So whichever server reaches critical mass first makes the game!
Loyalty of players is a value we really appreciate a lot, but of course we understand that the fun comes first and the fun demands teamplay and mostly playing with the "buddies". So the only thing I we can learn from that is - just play on hslan if you would like the server to be crowded. Sad but effective.

If you have any other advive on how to attract more players, please let us know.
Kingtiger
Kaiser
Kaiser

Beitrag von Kingtiger »

I noticed this as well the last few nights. We need to change the map rotation. Maybe make it similar to whats on the 762. Some maps just kill the server in no time.
Wer andern eine Bratwurst braet der braucht ein Bratwurst Bratgeraet.
Trolske
Routinier
Routinier

Beitrag von Trolske »

Es wäre dann auch mal nett zu erfahren welche Kartenreihenfolge ihr habt bzw. welche ihr als Serverkiller anseht. Ich finde, dass man im Allgemeinen wieder verstärkt auf Wüstenmaps setzen sollte. Und Maps die imho auf jeden Fall runter sollten sind Brest und Ramelle, wobei ich mir bewusst bin, dass bei Brest wohl viele anders denken werden.
Eine Ausnahme beim Afrikaszenario ist da "Fall of Tobruk", da ist zumindest wenn ich in letzter Zeit online war nie ein vernünftiges Spiel zu Stande gekommen ist. Wurde wohl zu viel an Fh2 rumgeschraubt, anders kann ich es mir auch nicht erklären. Aber einige Klassikern laufen, soweit ich auf dem Server war, gar nicht mehr.

Leider muss ich sagen, dass für mich Fh2 einen Höhepunkt hinter sich hat. Den Spaß, den ich noch vor der Normandie-Erweiterung hatte, macht es nicht mehr (was jetzt aber nicht heißen soll, dass da die Normandie Maps an sich Schuld dran sein sollen)
Tulit
Foren Gott
Foren Gott

Beitrag von Tulit »

Warte mal ab Trolske da kommt noch was, wo dir sicherlich dein linkes Ei abfallen wird, soviel kann man schonmal verraten.
[align=center]Bild[/align]
hslan.kole feuit
hslan
hslan

Beitrag von hslan.kole feuit »

Aha, mal wieder 'ne Krise am Horizont ?  :0l:
Ich spiele weil es Spass macht, nicht für Scores, Platz und Sieg.  :0j:
Im Übrigen kann ich nichts dafür, dass es, als ich jung war, noch keine Computerspiele gegeben hat.
Tulit
Foren Gott
Foren Gott

Beitrag von Tulit »

Ne Kole definitiv nicht, aber neues FH2 Material was alles bisherige locker in den Schatten stellt :0f:

NIX KRISE!!!!!!!
[align=center]Bild[/align]
Catwisel
König
König

Beitrag von Catwisel »

[quote="hslan.Tulit"]
neues FH2 Material was alles bisherige locker in den Schatten stellt :0f:
[/quote]

Na da bin ich mal gespannt  :0c:

Ich vermute jetzt mal, das du auf das nächste Szenario anspielst...... ich hoffe das du recht behälst......
Kölsch
Foren Gott
Foren Gott

Beitrag von Kölsch »

@ Tulit:
Warte mal ab Trolske da kommt noch was, wo dir sicherlich dein linkes Ei abfallen wird, soviel kann man schonmal verraten.
den hodensack in kaltes wasser hängen  :0f:
Bild
hslan.kole feuit
hslan
hslan

Beitrag von hslan.kole feuit »

[quote="hslan.Tulit"]
Ne Kole definitiv nicht, aber neues FH2 Material was alles bisherige locker in den Schatten stellt :0f:

NIX KRISE!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Na, dann bin ich ja beruhigt! :0f: :0f:
:hsrules:
Ich spiele weil es Spass macht, nicht für Scores, Platz und Sieg.  :0j:
Im Übrigen kann ich nichts dafür, dass es, als ich jung war, noch keine Computerspiele gegeben hat.
Mezzo
Haudegen
Haudegen

Beitrag von Mezzo »

Und bis wann dauert das FH2-Material noch? Weihnachten?  :0f:
Mezzo

:smilie429:
ajappat
Tripel-As
Tripel-As

Beitrag von ajappat »

Yesterday I was playing at 762 and while I was whining about some iddi there, irish popped on server and told "everyone come to better server". So we went to hslan and had quite nice round at cobra with about 30+ players. Map changes, few people dropped out. During PeB we suddenly found out that there were only 6 people left on server  :0o:. What the hell happened, shouldn't about 20:00GMT be time when server slowly starts filling, instead of dieing suddenly.
GN_Angrybeaver
Haudegen
Haudegen

Beitrag von GN_Angrybeaver »

there was a fh tournament yesterday if i remember correctly...and most of the guys that normaly play here,are playing fht too ;)
anyways arround 8:45 i switched the map and joined the server and at 10pm there were allready 30+ players on,sadly i had to go at that time.
:0h:
Antworten