Forgotten Hope 2.3 Release Date!

Forgotten Hope

Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

THeTAO
Foren As
Foren As

Re: Forgotten Hope 2.3 Release Date!

Beitrag von THeTAO »

Ramelle is not my map though, yet FH2 2.3 is the best version so far.

The other 2 new maps, St lo breaktrough and Brest, are brilliant maps, the new flamethrower system is fantastic brilliant awesome to the beaverbone

The new Quad .50"s is the Hanomagshreck!

The new stugs are finnaly in! And with a Stug4!
Capten_C
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitrag von Capten_C »

Brest is HIGHLY enjoyable!  :0b:

I've seen it pan out differently every round from both sides..You kind of expect to be driven back as Axis. Allies have mortar, flame thrower, Sherman and a Stuart, which should be plenty to steamroll the opposition, but oh boy if you get a nub in the Sherman as an Allied player it's FACEPALM all through the round.  :0d:

From playing on both Axis and Allies I've had the feeling when you've been fighting around the first flag all the round, hmmm what a bloody waste of a good map, all those Skirmishes you could have had!
Sherman is the key and on a public server I don't know how to get around this, extra flamethrower perhaps, a second Sherman would be too much...  :0g:
Theft...is the sincerest form of flattery!
THeTAO
Foren As
Foren As

Beitrag von THeTAO »

I suggested an M8 scott for the map

It has a gun somewhat like a sherman, but only a .50CAL on top of the Open topped turret to protect it

So it would function like a true infantry support vehicle, requiring infantry to protect it
Trolske
Routinier
Routinier

Beitrag von Trolske »

Sry, but Brest is one of the most horrible maps. I played it on both sides and it is really boring and waste of time.

The fog is here very exaggerated and the spawn point at fountain is absofu*kinglutley useless, since you spawn at other spawn points when it is used.

Btw such a narrow map based on the superiority of one vehicle is probably very noob-like.

I always look forward to this map being over!  :0i:
Antworten