Forgotten Hope

Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

Antworten
IF-2000-Reloaded
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Question about ABC Line

Beitrag von IF-2000-Reloaded »

Does the area behind the ABC line count as Mainbase or not?

Example: COBRA
Is the Mainbase starting with the ABC line, or is the Mainbase just H1

Example: Lüttich, east Y - crossing

are you allowed to shoot tanks coming from the hill that is leading out of the mainbase or not.

----

The reason why I am asking is that I asked different Admins:
One Admin said it is Mainbase
One Admin said he doesn't know, but think that just Mainbase is Mainbase and not ABC line..
And third Admin just told me " Shut up we dont want to discuss with you-" and i just asked about this !
And i want to have a clear statement please.
Thank you
Maybe you can discuss internal and get to a result, which you can post in the rules.

Yours sincerely

eXavs IrishReloaded
Kölsch
Foren Gott
Foren Gott

Re: Question about ABC Line

Beitrag von Kölsch »

Example: COBRA
Is the Mainbase starting with the ABC line, or is the Mainbase just H1
Die Mainbase beginnt ab der ABC Linie, ich habe öfters erlebt das der ein oder andere sich vor die Axxenbase stellt und reinschiesst, was natürlich erstens unfair und zweitens nicht erlaubt ist.
Öfters habe ich die Panzer umgangen und abgeschossen, danach hab ich den jenigen verwarnt er soll es unterlassen und nicht wiederholen.
Example: Lüttich, east Y - crossing
are you allowed to shoot tanks coming from the hill that is leading out of the mainbase or not.
In diese Base kann man nicht richtig fahren oder reinschiessen, auch nicht von der Y Kreuzung, habe aber öfters erlebt das Alliierte es versuchen schon von dort Fahrzeuge oder Infantrie abzufangen, was unfair aber nicht verboten ist wenn wir von der selben Y-Kreuzung im Osten sprechen.
Im entdeffekt kann man sich überall den Weg frei schiessen.

Aber als ehemaliges Mitglied solltest Du eigentlich wissen, das man die feindliche Mainbase nur mit Flugzeugen attackieren darf.

Ich hoffe ich konnte Dir weiter helfen Irish.

Greez Koelschi
Bild
IF-2000-Reloaded
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

hallo es ging mir bei beiden fällen um die allierte base, also im westen von lüttich

und nein das mit abc line hab ich net gewusst, und wissen andere Admins auch net, deshalb die frage
IF-2000-Reloaded
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

aber nun hat sichs ja geklärt  :0f:
psykfallet
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitrag von psykfallet »

mainbase start with abc line as a rule makes no sense, for example on Goodwood that would mean axis tanks can camp in the railroad tunnels and we cant do anything. ABC line is there to prevent you from camping inside that area and with few exceptions can you shoot the maibase because of it (axis maibase on villers is borderline though)
GN_Angrybeaver
Haudegen
Haudegen

Beitrag von GN_Angrybeaver »

as far as i know abc-line =/= mainbase.

but...sometimes you can spawnrape from the abc-line into the main wich makes it sometimes a tricky situation.
depends on admin then.we cant make special rules for every single map  :0h:
Antworten