Forgotten Hope

Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

Antworten
DumBaSS
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Please stop kicking me from the server.

Beitrag von DumBaSS »

Hi, im writing this here because you don't have a chance of explaining yourself to an admin in-game after you've been kicked and because i didn't know where else to write.

I want to ask you to please stop kicking me from the server for name violation. I can not see how this name ( DumBaSS ) is violating with your rules in any way. It is simply a fancy way of writing dumbass. There are no referrals to war-criminals in the name or any of the sort. If your are referring to the last two letters in the name, it is because you really want to see something bad in it. If anything the name could be read as "Dum BaSS" and not "DumBa SS".

Anyway. I just wanted to ask politely to please stop kicking me from the server for a violation that i can not see being made.
I am really enjoying myself on the server  :0m:, which is why i am sad to be kicked every other time.  Also i can not remember any of the information for my account (also don't have the old email any more) so i really can't change my nick, even if i wanted to.

I hope you will let me play on your server in the future without being kicked.

Regards
DumBaSs
Kölsch
Foren Gott
Foren Gott

Re: Please stop kicking me from the server.

Beitrag von Kölsch »

hi dumbass welcome in our forum the responsible admin will comment your post.
Greez Koelsch
Bild
Tulit
Foren Gott
Foren Gott

Beitrag von Tulit »

It is simply a fancy way of writing dumbass.
  :smilie370: I think you will intentional provoke us.

Why dont you write it " DumBaSs" like in your post and all trouble is gone.

My 2 cents.

Cheers Tulit

PS: Responsible admin will comment your post.
[align=center]Bild[/align]
DumBaSS
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von DumBaSS »

[quote="hslan.Tulit"]
  :smilie370: I think you will intentional provoke us.

Why dont you write it " DumBaSs" like in your post and all trouble is gone.

My 2 cents.

Cheers Tulit

PS: Responsible admin will comment your post.
[/quote]

Because I don't have my account info ( meaning the email and EA account ) any more  :0k: I've changed my email a while back and can't remember it any more. Also forgot the EA account. But if you know of a way to change it without the use of the EA account I'd be glad to hear it.
But if not, I guess i'll just have to play on other servers, though they have pretty low population, or get used to getting kicked  :0o:
Zuletzt geändert von DumBaSS am 24 Jun 2010, 12:53, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Corvax
Routinier
Routinier

Beitrag von Corvax »

You have to understand that we get a litte suspicious with capital SS in names. There is lots of nazi-scum that tries to hide things like SS, 88, 18 or other acronyms in their names to spread a little brown ideology.

Even if the rest of the name dont have any connection to that stuff, we still cant validate wether its just an unlucky incident or ment that way. Hope you understand that.

My advice for you : Just create a new account. You dont even have to enter a valid email adress. Just enter something like monkeyboy@jungle.com, type in a new name and you are ready to go.

Hope to see you on our server again with a fresh new account. Dont miss the fun :)
Kingtiger
Kaiser
Kaiser

Beitrag von Kingtiger »

[quote="hslan.Corvax"]
You have to understand that we get a litte suspicious with capital SS in names. There is lots of nazi-scum that tries to hide things like SS, 88, 18 or other acronyms in their names to spread a little brown ideology.

Even if the rest of the name dont have any connection to that stuff, we still cant validate wether its just an unlucky incident or ment that way. Hope you understand that.

My advice for you : Just create a new account. You dont even have to enter a valid email adress. Just enter something like monkeyboy@jungle.com, type in a new name and you are ready to go.

Hope to see you on our server again with a fresh new account. Dont miss the fun :)
[/quote]

x2

-------------------

I was the Admin that kicked you the other day and I am glad to see you here on our Forum.

Corvax already explained the reason why you got kicked from the server. Nothing more to add.

Hope we see you under a different Nick :-)
Wer andern eine Bratwurst braet der braucht ein Bratwurst Bratgeraet.
DumBaSS
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von DumBaSS »

[quote="hslan.Corvax"]

[/quote]

Alright, I've tried making a new account for a few days now. Only problem is that i keep getting the "the uniquenick is alredy in use" error no matter what i type in  :0g: Has someone else had this problem ? I know that it means that the nickname is already in use, but i really don't believe that "klahaeh2" or "jmahjka" is in use.
I've tried using different emails and passwords and also writing different versions of the account name i wanted ( adding stuff like //, -//, -//., etc. to the name: PSAP) but nothing seems to work.  :0o:
Almost seems like some higher force is trying to keep me from playing

If someone knows how to fix this or can help me create an account it would be much appreciated.
M00SE
Tripel-As
Tripel-As

Beitrag von M00SE »

Make sure that you use a totally new email, if you are using an email that is already being used by GameSpy you will get that error.

Other games you may have may have Gamespy and will conflict if you try using an email already registerd to another game.
DumBaSS
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Beitrag von DumBaSS »

[quote="M00SE"]
Make sure that you use a totally new email, if you are using an email that is already being used by GameSpy you will get that error.

Other games you may have may have Gamespy and will conflict if you try using an email already registerd to another game.
[/quote]

I've tried with emails i know are not linked to anything else. Even tried an (non-existent) email that couldn't possibly have been used before: lalalulubalubahga@gmail.com . Could Norton's firewall cause the error to occur?
THeTAO
Foren As
Foren As

Beitrag von THeTAO »

Yes and router firewalls aswel! They can cause a block to that.
hslan.Bomben-Johnny
hslan
hslan

Beitrag von hslan.Bomben-Johnny »

but you can tell your firewall(s) not to stop BF2.exe (FH2.exe ?)
Bild
Antworten