Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

Antworten
Gubaru.jp
Doppel-As
Doppel-As

FH2 update

Beitrag von Gubaru.jp »

Hi guys,

Here's some feedback about the latest update, just in case some of you are related to the developing team:

1. I noticed a lot of people still crashing on the Operation Cobra map (although at the time I was playing on the Wolfgaming.net Aussie server)
2. El Alamein has become a very intensive battle, but the Sherman seems to be a lot more resistant to shells than before! Yesterday, I killed something like 17 German tanks in a row (with a friendly engineer on my back) and had at least 7 or 8 shells bouncing on my hull. Was it just lucky day for me?
3. The new map is awesome, but so far I haven't seen the Allies win it a single time.

That's it for me. Looking forward to see you online!

Gubaru
Bild
Dooppie
Routinier
Routinier

Re: FH2 update

Beitrag von Dooppie »

Hello Gubaru.

Dunno about operation cobra, played 2 minutes.

El Alamein seems a good update for the Axis side, love the 231 car. Still have the feeling that Axis side have a very hard time when the Allies break through. Offcourse time will time more. Some time people crash/disconnected during this map.

The new map Besin?? This map looks great and very fun too play. City fight, the hill on the south/west. Wow.
Dunno about the balance of the map, several 'new' tacticks need too used.
1 time I spawned at the south/west flagg (hill flag) and spawned intoo a wall. I needed too kill myself too get out of it. hahahha  :0f:

The panzerschrek weapon seems better. The bullet moves faster and feeling more acurated. lets say, this weapon have too much coolness  :0c:
Bild
ajappat
Tripel-As
Tripel-As

Re: FH2 update

Beitrag von ajappat »

I have only wintnessed allies winning PeB. All 3 times they captured all flags.
Antworten