Antworten
M00SE
Tripel-As
Tripel-As

Maaaaps

Beitrag von M00SE »

Guten Tag Allez Klar :0f:

Howdy Guys

I have made a post in the FH forum concerning the lack of maps available, I have suggested that the Devs include some of the community made maps in with the patch to give us all something to play on.

I was hoping that maybe some of you guys could join in the thread and put some pressure on them. There is only 2 new maps comming in the patch so we will have nothing much new to play around on.

The mappacks will never work so the only way is to have them ( or the best one`s) included with the install.

If any of you think its a good idea could you make a your voice heard over on the FH forums please.

Many thx all for the server and the teamplay, great fun. !!

Sorry my post is in English but I only know 4 German words :62:
magnus
Haudegen
Haudegen

Maaaaps

Beitrag von magnus »

Danke, mir geht's gut :0f: now you know 4 more.

It's a very good initiative of you to put it on the agenda. Hopefully something postive comes out of it allthough the words of Deathfromabove2010 arent very promising.

About the devs only accept historical correct maps into the mod, whats a good thing but also delays the build of new maps.

Maybe they can add some of the maps you suggested till there are new/more "historical correct" maps.

cu Moose,

Edit: sadly the Devs haven't responded yet on your topic.
Hungriger Hugo
Kaiser
Kaiser
Maaaaps

Beitrag von Hungriger Hugo »

Original von M00SE
The mappacks will never work so the only way is to have them ( or the best one`s) included with the install.
more maps would be great. the problem is: not everybody install the map-packs so players play a map than mapcycle switches to another map, but its a map from a map-pack (player doesnt have) so player need to download...
so the best way would be that map-pack maps would be part of the fh2 main install thing. hope that your post works.

btw. in holiday i learned " yo will knulla" its a swedish language and
means something like "i wanna check you out (for all night long)" :)

cheers
Bild
M00SE
Tripel-As
Tripel-As

Maaaaps

Beitrag von M00SE »

I guess it was worth trying Magnus, it just seems a shame to have several extra maps around that aren`t going to get any real air time.

Every game needs variety otherwise boredom will set in. Which is what has most definately happened with FH2 for a good majority of us regular players.

I suppose I could allways go and look at the screenies of the new maps comming and twiddle my thumbs till they arrive :0f:

Cheers all.
GoldFingero
Jungspund
Jungspund

Maaaaps

Beitrag von GoldFingero »

btw. in holiday i learned " yo will knulla" its a swedish language and
means something like "i wanna check you out (for all night long)"

I think you mean "Vill du knulla".

@M00SE I have not looked so much in your thread, but I will probably start to follow it and perhaps post in it.
hslan.Lord Helmchen
hslan
hslan
Maaaaps

Beitrag von hslan.Lord Helmchen »

btw. there will be 3 new maps, not only 2 ;). But nevertheless more maps are always good. I will have a look at the forum.
----------.__.--------._.----------
---------,-|--|==\__|-|----------
---_-_,'--|--|--------|--\---------
---|@|---------------|---\--------
----|o--o-------------'.---|-------
----\----------------------/~~~--
-----|-__--======='----------
-----\/--\/-------------------------
------------------------------------

-I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.- (Dark Helmet)
Hungriger Hugo
Kaiser
Kaiser
Maaaaps

Beitrag von Hungriger Hugo »

it was something with knulla. maybe it was vil du knulla. sweden was great you can buy magazines with women doing knulla really everywhere. i call them knulla-magazines :)
Bild
Antworten