Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

Antworten
vanDyk101
Routinier
Routinier

Bad news, but also good news. Depends on how you see it :P

Beitrag von vanDyk101 »

Hi guys/girls,

After months of being a ghost here, I finally made up my mind.

I'm dying (Maby that's too dramatic :0f:). Just a joke, but I'm gonna leave this wonderfull and most respectfull community I ever took part off.
My discission does not come easy. My time here with some good players, having fun and laughter, crying (due to laughter) and sportsmanship, gives me a wonderfull thought of looking back. But good times brings timeless times.
My new job, which I started 9 months ago, gives me days of 10 to 16 hours a day, 7 days a week for the last 5 months, and it's not getting less then that.. We all can imagine that there is little to no time in there for a few good hours of fun gaming in WWII style.

Therefore I decided that beside's my job and personal life (girl :0f:). There is pretty much no time left for online gaming, though from time to time between work I still find some little time to have an offline funny moment.

So guys, thanks for the wonderfull years you gave me, and a special thanks to the guys who I had the most fun with, naming; -].GR.[-marv , Ezy D, Gubaru.jp, hslan.$kinny Norri$, hslan.Bulwey, hslan.Catwisel, hslan.Corvax, hslan.Dooppie, hslan.GN_Angrybeaver, hslan.Kölsch, hslan.Lord Helmchen, hslan.magnus, hslan.Scottish~blood, hslan.pureperversions, hslan.Simpson, hslan.THeTAO, hslan.totaler_humbug, hslan.Tulit, IrishReloaded, M00SE, [7th-Cav]Priest, and the peopple I kinda forgot to mention :0f:.

If I'm gonna play as a regular player after this is still uncertain and therefore a misty future for me. But never say never again :0f:.

vanDyk.
Bild
$kinny Norri$
Routinier
Routinier

Re: Bad news, but also good news. Depends on how you see it :P

Beitrag von $kinny Norri$ »

Please run this first, for the background We'll Meet Again - Vera Lynn

Dammit Mate, your post ist the most beautiful swan song on FH2 I heard so far  :smilie050:

But sounds great you make loads of cash with all that work you do I guess and spend in your bunny, har har
Now also get a child with her and build a house - I promise, you'll feel the need to spend some time in a tanksquad again some sunny day, yiiiihaaaa

Have a good time and cya
hslan.Simpson
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag von hslan.Simpson »

I'm sorry to hear that, but real life is #1 and if you have no time for both, your conclusion is right.
hslan.StierMichl
hslan
hslan

Beitrag von hslan.StierMichl »

Alles Gute. Vielleicht sieht man sich ja.
Mit Napalm kannst du keinen Waldbrand löschen
hslan.Mani
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Beitrag von hslan.Mani »

Auch von mir alles Gute.
Wo eine Axt ist, ist auch ein Weg.

Die Bundeswehr wird versuchen, den Feind solange aufzuhalten, bis eine Armee eintrifft.
Antworten