Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

Antworten
TaeK
Jungspund
Jungspund

humbug does NOT need you this time, but teak does

Beitrag von TaeK »

Hello server admins :)

I have a question, what is the bandwidth usage of the server you use for the forum & TS.
I understood that you host your HF and EOd servers on the same hardware / VPS but I was wondering if you know separate stats.

Reason for asking: i'm currently paying for a TS server of my own (small scale personal stuff) but I was wondering if I could move it to a VPS and then use that for both my own domain and my TS.

The answer is "offcourse I can" but then I would need to also keep into acount the bandwidth (datatraffic) I use each month (as I would need to buy a package that has enough of this).

Can you help me out, as your server is probably the best comparisson for me.
If you only know an "all in" amount (so including EOD and the other then please tell me this so that I have a rough idea.

in google translate:
Hallo Server-Admins:)

Ich habe eine Frage, was die Bandbreite des Servers, die Sie für das Forum & TS ist.
Ich verstand, dass Sie Ihre HF-und EOD-Server-Host auf der gleichen Hardware / VPS, aber ich frage mich, ob Sie separate Statistiken wissen.

Grund für die Frage: Ich bin derzeit Geld für einen TS-Server meines eigenen (kleinen persönlichen Sachen), aber ich frage mich, ob ich es zu einer VPS zu bewegen und dann die Verwendung für meine eigene Domain und mein TS.

Die Antwort ist "offcourse ich kann", aber dann würde ich brauchen, um auch in acount die Bandbreite (datatraffic) Ich benutze jeden Monat (wie ich brauchen würde, um ein Paket, das genug hat von diesem zu kaufen) zu halten.

Können Sie mir helfen herauszufinden, wie Ihr Server ist wahrscheinlich die beste comparisson für mich.
Wenn Sie nur wissen, ein "all in " Höhe (so wie EOD und die anderen dann bitte sagen Sie mir, damit ich eine ungefähre Vorstellung haben.
Zuletzt geändert von TaeK am 04 Apr 2011, 18:30, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
hslan.Simpson
Administrator
Administrator

Re: humbug does NOT need you this time, but teak does

Beitrag von hslan.Simpson »

Äh, sorry, what did you mean  :0m:
Forum is running seperatly from our Servers.

What do you mean with "all in amount" ?
TaeK
Jungspund
Jungspund

Beitrag von TaeK »

well I wanted to know how much datatraffic your TS uses?
if you dont know .. I wanted to know how much your server uses in total (EOD + FH + TS + website)

so 1 Tb or 15 TB .. how much data traffic does it burn per month
hslan.Simpson
Administrator
Administrator

EOD-Server with EoD, TS, ftp, web (not forum) Beta-server uses round about (last month) 210 GB.
And TS itself in 91 days: ~30 GiB
FH-Server 140Gb.
TaeK
Jungspund
Jungspund

Beitrag von TaeK »

Awsome thanks ...
those numbers are a lot lower than I expected .. thanks a million for your reply!!  :0c:
hslan.Simpson
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, but they can change in some other state: when our FH2 Server runs with more people on it, there are round about 1,2 Tb traffic.
If there is a new Version of a mod or something like this, our EoD has more traffic too.
TaeK
Jungspund
Jungspund

Beitrag von TaeK »

well specifically I was looking at the TS numbers and 30 gig in 90 days means about 10 gig per month and that is not too much! but ill see. and about the higher numbers with new patches or something .. I can understand that !
Antworten