Windows 7, 32 or 64 bits?

hslan helpdesk ;-)

Moderatoren: co-admin, Global Moderator

icpacdcadema
Mitglied
Mitglied

Re: Windows 7, 32 or 64 bits?

Beitrag von icpacdcadema »

yeah i got the 250 on sale quite a while ago (and i dont think the gtx260 was around then?). when the time comes for some new game ill probably upgrade. i was working on the assumption that FH2 would be a primary game and while the 260 is only around US $200, my 250 is still about $70 less and works perfectly for my purposes.

PS i have nothing against ATI; i just put a 4650 AGP into my 8 year old secondary computer and resurrected it- plays FH2 on high w/o AA- and looks nice.
Bild
hslan.Bomben-Johnny
hslan
hslan

Beitrag von hslan.Bomben-Johnny »

[quote="hslan.magnus"]
"Great posting", I react on someone's post so keep that GPU-Fanboy statement crap for you thx.
[/quote]
Where's your cause to make this all personal?  I'm using an ATI GPU as well, but I unlike you, needn't cause any ridiculous discussioin about what's the best. nVidia and ATi both have their cons, so why do you try to force anyone else's decision? Staying neutral really seems to be a virtue today...
Zuletzt geändert von hslan.Bomben-Johnny am 13 Mai 2010, 18:14, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
magnus
Haudegen
Haudegen

Beitrag von magnus »

Wait, I have a discussion with icpacd and then all of a sudden you drop that stupid comment of yours. And now you accuse me of getting this personal, this is hilarious.

I didn't force anything if you read carefully, I said "I would buy" and not "You should buy". And I am not an ATI fanboy, I used up to 3 months ago with joy a Nvdia 8800gts. The, cheaper, lesspower, dx11 are facts and not a fanboy statement.
stop the GPU-Fanboy crap
Reacting normally on a discussion seems to be a virtue today....
Faust
Foren Gott
Foren Gott

Beitrag von Faust »

relax guys.

thats a too minor reason to get at each others throat. go play a nice game of FH, and shoot each other instead.
Was kümmern den Wolf die Flöhe!
Gubaru.jp
Doppel-As
Doppel-As

Beitrag von Gubaru.jp »

Hey guys I wasn't trying to provoke a cut-throat debate about graphic cards...
My initial question was about Windows 64 bits and I'm grateful for all the info,
but let's keep it friendly ok?

I'm surprised to see two HSLAN clan members going at each other like this.
Bild
hslan.Bomben-Johnny
hslan
hslan

Beitrag von hslan.Bomben-Johnny »

usually we cut each other's throats behind the curtain :smilie218:
Bild
Antworten